Friday, October 29, 2010

#75

I've come to realise that as I grow older, I hardly go CRAZY over male celebrities anymore. Back in my high school days I used to find pretty much every male celebrity that's not ugly cute. Of course, now that I'm nearly hitting 21 + 1, I've naturally become more picky, haha.

This is a totally random post but I just suddenly felt the urge to voice out which male celebrities I find attractive =X!

So here they are :)!



MR. JAY CHOU

Yes, I'm sure no one will be surprised because I've gone ga-ga over this guy since high school. Talented & cute, and most importantly he's got small eyes! While most girls drool over guys with huge puppy dog eyes, I tend to like guys with small eyes - even better with single eye lids! Don't ask. I just think it's totally adorable! Heaps of people have commented that Jay doesn't exactly have the best looks, but he's actually the type that I like! Yes, I dare to say that even if he isn't a huge superstar like he is now I will turn my head to look at him if he walks past me! I love his small eyes, tall nose and his jaw line!!!




MR. JOO JIN MO (주진모)

Goodness, what a hunk!!! I totally fell in love with his looks after watching 200 Pounds Beauty. He is so CHARMING! He is capable of looking extremely innocent and yet when he smiles, he's got such a bad boy look T_T ... He looks so perfect that everyone keeps saying he's gone under the knife, but I've searched old photos of him and he looked exactly the same, but younger. Anyways, so WHAT if he really has gone under the knife... HE IS YUMMY!!! That's all that matters ;)! Enough to make me melt.





MR. RAYMOND LAM

Last but not least :) the guy all Hongkie girls love! Great acting skills, rich, healthily tanned, great voice, awesome songs, cute laugh and smile... there's really nothing to dislike about Raymond. Plus, put any good looking guy with a dog/cat or any furry animal and that's enough to get me attracted, seriously. I remember watching him on stage in Sydney, and all these middle-aged women were pushing me to get to the front of the stage just so they could take a better look at Raymond! He's so attractive that even the "c-lais" drool over him! I was actually a little disgusted at that thought, but heyyyy... they can't help it ;)!

So these are the 3 guys that I find absolutely YUMMEH and if one of them stands in front of me I'll grab his sleeve and not let go. Wtf.

No comments: