Tuesday, April 08, 2008

#32

I'm currently down with Tonsillitis.

It's so painful ... T_T ...

Can't sleep without waking up every half an hour choking.

Can't swallow without choking.

Can't eat.

Can't drink water without having tears in my eyes.


... In fact I already burst out crying twice. =.="


Both my ears are hurting like mad too.


AND ... I have a Psychology lab report due tomorrow. Sigh. I think I should just hand it in and ask if I could leave.

BUT... the only problem is...


I CAN'T TALK EITHER.


I kid you not. Even the dogs have been giving me weird looks because I usually baby talk them so much. Now because I'm not talking at all they're scared to come near me, wtf! T_T It's just Tonsillitis, I don't have AIDS!

It apparently takes up to a week OR a few weeks to heal. Kill me now T_T.

I can't even concentrate on my lab report. I type a short paragraph and get tired. Sigh.

Can't wait for all of these to be over =( ...


Someone promised to buy me lots and lots of Ken-Ken dried cuttlefish when I get well.

And I want my Pancake Parlour =( ...

I can't even eat bread now. Been eating congee. Mum made it more watery but I still have to add water so that it's less painful to swallow =( ... and I couldn't even eat the chicken meat!

Can't wait to get well =( ... I've been lacking energy... sleeping on and off for the whole day... really need to finish my lab report... sigh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AW! Poor supoo!! Get well soon!.. I'll treat u to pancake parlour when u get well! =D
luv betbet