1) Do you eat a lot of fast food?
Yes I do. Especially McDonald’s… Mmmm.
2) Besides your mouth, where is your favourite spot to get kissed?
Hmm. Cheek and neck.
3) Have you kissed anyone in 2008?
Yeah.
4) Were you happy when you woke up today?
No wtf because I woke up at 1:30pm which is the time my lecture starts! I immediately texted my classmate to sign my attendance on behalf of me wtf.
5) Have you ever streaked?
Nope
6) Are you an understanding person?
Depends. If I dislike a person, it’s rather difficult for me to be understanding, but I do try to look at different aspects to every situation.
7) What was the last movie you saw in theatres?
The Eye
8) Did you pray before you went to bed last night?
Yea I prayed that I’d wake up and shed 10 kilos wtf. Nah, I just wished that I would fall asleep faster.
9) What did you last get upset about?
A lot of things wtf. Mainly to do with my sister’s bf because I’ve been putting up with his mess for a while and to be honest, I am getting extremely fed up. Also been putting up with a few other things.
10) Do you eat candy on a daily basis?
Nopes. I prefer more unhealthy stuff like fries and chips and ice cream… mmm.
11) Does it make you happy to get letters in the mail?
If it’s a nice letter. Mostly it’s to do with my attendance though. Ekhem.
12) Who was the last person to text you?
My classmate Rex.
13) What are you looking forward to this summer?
Not looking forward to summer at all!
14) Who was the last person you ate with?
Alone with my dog next to me wtf how depressing.
15) Do raisins belong in cookies?
Err wtf. Guess not because I don’t like raisins wtf.
16) What’s your screen name?
S l o w i e e e
17) Walking into a party, what’s the first thing you notice?
The crowd. What kind of people are there, the atmosphere…
18) Are you currently taking science class in school?
Hmm. Not full on science but health science subjects.
19) You’ve just won a vacation to either North America or South Korea?
Fly to Japan wtf.
20) Kiss on the first date?
Depends on how well I already know that person prior to the first date.
21) Would you rather have chicken or steak?
Steak! I love steak T_T
22) Why did your last relationship end?
Because he was annoying wtf.
23) What’s one thing you’ve learned?
From what? My previous relationship? Hmm. Never jump into relationships too fast!
24) Who was the last person you took a picture of?
The owner of this blog wtf.
25) How often do you see your exes?
Ever since we ended, never. Lol.
26) Who was the last baby you held?
My little Chloe baby wtf.
27) Would you ever donate blood?
Yes. I donated once and am more than willing to donate again in future despite the fear of huge needles!
28) How many snack machines are in your school?
There are only like 3-4 near where I have classes, wtf!
29) Have you ever felt replaced?
Oh yeah all the time.
30) Are there deerheads covering any walls in your house?
WTF No.
31) Do you believe in karma?
Yes. Be an ass to me and you’ll have another ass shoved in your face wtf. Just a matter of time.
32) Have you ever been asked out?
It’s been 7 months since I have last been asked out. I am so unwanted boo hoo wtf. It’s weird. It’s either I have no one ask me out at all, or have at least two people ask me out at the same time!
33) Are you good at telling jokes?
If you think tripping over and making a fool out of myself all the time are considered jokes then yeah. Pfft.
34) Have you ever driven without a license?
Yeah but it was at a driving school when I was 14 or 15.
35) How is your ex-boyfriend/ex-girlfriend doing?
Good. All hooked up with another and I feel really happy for them from the bottom of my heart =)! Grown up and all mature now too.
36) Do you wish you had smaller feet?
Sometimes, but I don’t really care much about the size of my feet.
37) Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
I’ve had friends of the opposite sex I was really close with. I told them things that I didn’t even tell my girl friends, but we didn’t really see each other as best friends I guess, just really close friends. Currently though, my boy is also my best guy friend =).
38) When ordering sushi, what do you get?
Tuna roll, spider roll, anything without raw stuff.
39) How many of your friends have seen you naked?
None. I refuse to even change in front of my girl friends wtf.
40) Do you write in cursive or in print?
I don’t know. My hand writing has mood swings just like I do.
41) Would you rather have a boyfriend/girlfriend or friends with benefits?
Boyfriend! I don’t get the whole friends with benefits crap. So you sleep and do stuff with a “FRIEND” and call that a benefit? Err. How exactly does it benefit you? Benefits the guy maybe, but I don’t see how it benefits the girl, pfft.
42) Who was the last person you sat next to?
My stupid brother wtf.
43) What were you doing at 10am?
Sleeping T_T
44) Are you different now than you were six months ago?
Yes, very. Mentally and physically. I think I have turned much uglier wtf. My nose has miraculously grown wider *I KID YOU NOT* and my body keeps on changing from time to time =.=” …
45) What was the last beverage you spilled on yourself?
I think it was jager bomb T_T
Friday, April 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment