Since the tarot reading, I've had countless thoughts running through my mind.
The reader was some kinda psychic, with beautiful brown eyes and long, curly brown hair.
Within a minute of sitting down with her, I already knew how accurate she was.
She was able to sense my thoughts, those I have never shared with anyone around me.
It was scary, she spoke to me as if she knew me so well, as if she knew me inside out.
I was told that I haven't been strong for a while, I've lost myself. She was right.
She voiced out all my worries, all my feelings which have been so jumbled up I was unable to put them together in words.
She knew that my head and my heart have been disagreeing with each other lately.
So many advice came from her, they sound wise and sensible... yet...I want to fight.
I wanted to know the outcome of many things, but at the same time I disliked being told what I shouldn't do.
Can four out of a deck of cards really tell my fate?
I am so confused ... so much I'm keeping deep inside me and afraid to tell others ...
Yet she was able to voice them all out...
How can I not believe?
When you feel troubled, look for a tarot reader.
Those who are accurate are definitely much, much better than psychologists.
Trust me on that one.
Wednesday, October 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment