Wee ~ My air ticket's been booked and I will be flying to KL on the 5th of December.
I AM SO SCARED!
Why, you ask?
...Because I will be travelling ALONE.
Yes, shut up ... I have never ever travelled ALONE before.
I will be so lonely =((( ... No one to wake me up for meals, no one to check in for me, no one to take my luggage (omg I won't even be able to recognise my own luggage!!!), no one to talk to after checking in, no one to... AHHH, JUST NO ONE!!!
My mum usually does everything for me and I am so used to travelling with her that now I'm all worried about having to travel alone. HOW?! WHAT AM I GONNA DO OMFG?
OH OH and no one to go to the toilet with after landing =((( ... then I'll have to wait alone at the carousel for my luggage. I bet I will be standing there for an hour or so simply because I won't be able to recognise my luggage!!! *gasps* ... I can so imagine the whole situation already.
AND WHAT IF PEOPLE SPEAK MALAY TO ME?!!! WHAT AM I GONNA DO?!!! ... T_T ... MUMMY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What if they wanna check my bag and I don't know how to open it?!!! T_T...
...And after arriving, I will be with my dad and only my dad for one whole week T_T ... what are we gonna do?!! As if I'm gonna drag my dad to do girly shopping with me!!! ... MUMMY!!!...=.=" Speaking of which, there's really nothing to do with my dad except for eat, eat and... eat. AIYAH HOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. T_T ... and it'll be so mean to stay with my cousin and leave my dad all alone...
I swear I'm gonna gain like 3-4kg during the first week back because... as i said, there's really nothing to do with dad except for eating... he's gonna take me here and there to eat... =(((!!!
What oh what am I gonna do?!!!
AIYAH I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK ALREADY LAH!!!!
blah blah blah ignore me, Aunt P is coming to visit me soon. wtf.
Eh no, don't ignore me. I really am scared of travelling alone =(...
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment