Being back here in KL this time round feels so much more different.
I would say that it's a lot less boring than my last trip,
And that I love being spoilt with all the food choices that they have here...
But no matter how much I laugh,
How much I muck around,
How much I shop,
There is still one thing missing.
It may not seem like it through the eyes of other people,
But I miss you.
Although I am strong enough to talk about you,
It still kills me deep down inside...
To think of your beautiful face,
Your never ending smiles,
And to know that I will never ever see you again.
It's been almost 8 months since you left.
About a year since I last saw you.
Yet I still remember your face so clearly in my mind.
When I think of you,
I do not think of the beautiful lady on the wheel chair.
I do not see any grey hair.
All I see is the beautiful lady with black hair,
Tanned skin and slight wrinkles on her face,
In the red polka dot shirt she often wore,
Smiling, walking, dancing.
I miss you.
I wonder if you know.
I love you.
But never had the chance to tell you so.
I'm Sorry.
I hope that I will be blessed in my next life,
To be related to you once more.
To have another chance to show you...
Just how much I love you.
If I have that chance,
I promise to express every drop of love I have for you.
And not take my chances for granted anymore.
Por Por,
I know you're living a better life right now.
But I really can't help missing you.
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment