I'm back in Melbourne drowning in boredom ...
Where it's difficult to find something to do, a place just to do some window shopping perhaps... after 5pm in the evening.
Days seem to go by so slowly, with the sky slowly turning dark only at 9pm at night.
The sun is forever burning, and shining way too bright for my liking.
Catching a movie in the cinema is probably my favourite thing to do here, because I do not have to worry about rushing out of the house before 5pm.
Suddenly, everything seems so quiet and so much slower.
While I'm glad to be back in a place where I call home, this time round.. it feels rather different.
Perhaps I'm just lonely.
Why am I lonely? That, I don't even know.
I have people here I am close to and feel comfortable being with.
Even the presence of my dog makes me very happy.
But on top of all that... I still feel lonely.
There are just times I'd rather be alone... in my room... and sleep.
I do not like these signs. At all.
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment