Bala ba ba baaaaaaaaa I'm lovin' it.. WTF. Sorry. Study break woo woo lala lalala lalalalala. I hate food science wtf.
My stomach's churning now thanks to Red Bull. About two years back, Red Bull was an essential part of my life wtf. It was all I needed to survive bloody 9am lectures. I'd always run to get a can during the lecture break to make sure that I'll survive the second half, pfft. Fast forward two years, and the magic ingredient in the oh so magical drink *wtf*, CAFFEINE, now makes me feel... SLEEPY. Yes, SLEEPY. Good grief! What else am I gonna drink to survive my exam periods??? ...And I thought that Red Bull gives you wings =((( !!! Yes coffee makes me feel sleepy too, PLUS I'm lactose intolerant so as much as I love my Skinny Irish Nutcreme from Gloria Jeans, I try to avoid it due to frequent toilet visits.
Blah. There are SO MANY things I have to accomplish. Really can't wait for my two papers to be over. I shall just write my name, draw a very nice picture (you can just forget about the fact that I failed ART since primary school), and leave the exam hall. WAH, YING! *puffs ciggy*. (Hsinye, please insert your puff ciggy emoticon hahaha).
I need to look for a part time job, earn money. When I feel that my job's stable, I will stop taking money from my parents. I feel awful =(. Well you see, I have this friend who spends money like water and has never worked in her whole entire life. So yes, the money she spends are from her parents. I have quite a few friends like that actually, and they can spend hundreds on bags and shoes and clothes, etc ... and when I say hundreds I mean hundreds PER ITEM. I admit that I myself do spend a lot too, but I will definitely limit myself... I seriously can't bring myself to spend hundreds of dollars on an item. If it's AUD 100 I won't even buy it =.= ... It is friends like that who open up my eyes... They're the ones who make me feel guilty, somehow, for spending my parents' money. So I wanna work =) and when I have enough money... the first thing I'm gonna do... is SPEND IT. Wtf. On family dinner, of course, not on myself =).
Next thing I'm gonna do is diet (shut up I will) and get hair extensions, ignoring my sister's attempt to scare me out of it (she told me that at night the hair extensions will twist around my neck and strangle me to death pfft coz I won't know if the person whose hair belonged to is dead or alive). Yeah a very nice and supportive sister, I know.
... And I'm gonna.... well... get my uh... erm... driver's license. YES. SHUT UP. I WILL. Blaaaaa what if I hit a bird and kill it =(... I don't understand why birds like to WALK/HOP across the road when they have wings to FLY. Blah. Do they think it's cute or something? =(
I'm also gonna donate blood. I've been putting this off for wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too long, I feel bad. BOO YOU'RE COMING WITH ME.
EXERCISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I'm gonna buy a new sports bra (yes I do realise that my boobs have deflated thanks for your concern) and then exercise /hmph then I'm gonna be.....fat but less fat pfft. I know you're laughing boo.
Decide where to go. Geelong campus or Burwood campus? Sigh. Geelong's so damn far away, it's like 3-4 hours away, I don't know HOW I'm gonna get to lectures that way.... I might have to move there if that's the case. Burwood's half an hour away but doesn't focus on Psychology as much =(.
Okay break time's over. Back to studying.
I HATE FOOD SCIENCE AND NUTRITION OKAY. Why in the world would I care about the food history from 10 million years ago. From all sorts of different countries. As long as I get to eat yummy food now I don't careeeeeeeeeeee what in the world people used to eat. GRRRRR. Or how this food evolved and became that food. Or or or... BLAH why can't they just turn the exam into some dining session and assess our eating habits or something and how much nutrients we're taking in from eating that particular food. GRRRRRR. I'd so get an A+ for that.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment