Monday, August 04, 2008

#50

OH NO.... It's 4:18am in the morning and I can't sleeppppp because I. AM. VERY. HUNGRY!!! ... My stomach's telling my mouth to chew some food , but my mouth is telling my stomach to shut up while my mind and heart are currently battling each other regarding my decision of whether to eat or not. AHHHHHH. No, Sorry. I think starvation's driving me slightly insane. Yes, just slightly.

Day #3 of my diet just ended. I think. Day #3, or was it #4? Hmm. Oh. #3. Okay so...where was I up to? Yes. Day #3. I have lost... *grabs calculator* a grand total of.. 1.8 KG ONLY.. GAHHH KILL ME PLEASEEEEEEEE!!! (The calculator was to make it seem like I've lost so much weight that I'm unable to calculate in my head *wtf* ignore me please)! ...

Guess what I had for lunch and dinner? PASTA and PASTA OMG. THE CARBSSSSSS @_@ ... That's it. I am sticking to congee tomorrow. 1.8kg ...omg at least round it up and make it 2!!! Grrr.

Okay let's just pretend this post doesn't exist.

*INVISIBLE POST* wtf

*Sigh* How is it possible to lose the remaining 3.2kg in 4 days?! (Yes I'm giving myself 7 days. I need to put myself under pressure to be motivated!)

Blah. Dizzy @_@...

No comments: