Saturday, August 09, 2008

#51

I don't know if it has anything to do with my continuously expanding TUMMY...

BUT

I dreamt that I had a baby! Like... W . T . F right?! ... What? Don't they say that your dreams are somewhat related to your thoughts and things that are actually happening in your life? It has to be my big tummy, I tell you... That's the closest, most relevant thing I can think of right now because as far as I am concern, NO. I DO NOT WANT A BABY.

Frightening dream, wtf. "My" baby was adorable though. I just can't see myself being a mother... no. no no no. NO. Why would I want an even bigger stomach and more stretch marks? No no no no no. Okay, yes, babies are effing cute... I admit... but having my own? NO. T_T .... No! Why am I so affected by that baby dream? Omg.

I used to LOVEEEEEEEEE kids by the way. Loved them to bits until my little accidental (but nevertheless still a bundle of joy wtf) brother came along. Ask any of my friends and they'd gladly tell you what a monster he was. A lot better now, but trust me... he was no angel. Don't get me wrong, I still do love kids. I'm just kinda scared to handle them at the moment and don't know how to react around them. Well behaved ones are okay though. I absolutely adored HsinYe's cousins the last time I played with them, and love looking at Vven's videos and photos of her little cousins too.

For now though, if you ask me to imagine what my own family will be like in future...

Well...


It'll be like this!



Yes. This is an image of my future family. AND YES. My son/daughter will be a pet! It can be a dog, rabbit or cat... just ... no little human babies please. I can't be a good mother!

Blerghhhhh. So random.

Oh!!! Hahaha I suddenly remember discussing about this topic with a friend of mine. I asked if she wants to be a mother in the future... and her answer was...

"Yes of course, but I much prefer the process of making the baby". Hahahaha.

Okay. Not funny.

No comments: