My house went out of electricity last night because some electric cable thingy fell off nearby my house. It wasn't a small thing I guess... because the police and emergency people had to be there to get it fixed. I could even see sparkles from my room window coming from that direction... it was rather scary.
So we had to light the whole house with candles and the poor me couldn't stand the thought of not taking my shower for a day. Despite having no hot water, I hopped into the shower anyway. The water was FREEZING COLD. My family thought I was crazy to shower with COLD WATER when the temperature was only 6-7 degrees. Oh well. Not surprisingly... I fell sick =.=" ...
On the brighter side... It felt romantic to shower surrounded by candles hahaha... with my DOG wtf. She didn't quite enjoy keeping me company though =.="...
Now I'm sneezing non stop, and have a slight fever. I have a psychology report due tomorrow and I have yet to start. The boyfriend doesn't seem to give a shit that I am sick, which I am obviously very annoyed about. I've fallen asleep numerous times today, and it'd be a miracle if I complete my report by the due date. Hohoho.
Life sucks. Wtf.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment