Sunday, May 04, 2008

#37

Omg omg omg omg I'm so gigantic wtf. I stepped on the weighing scale last night after like... 2-3 days? And I gained like 2.8 kilos wtf. No thanks to my midnight snack cravings and all. I've actually been going all the way to the city to buy snacks (because they have a wider choice there pfft) every weekend just so I can munch away throughout the week T_T .... I'm such a pig. Diet pills here I come pfft. I was supposed to meet up with my friend today to get diet pills off her but... T_T

Oh no I've got 3 assignments to do and I can't not eat when I am doing assignments coz I won't be able to concentrate. What kind of theory is this *sigh*... and Thanks baby for your huge box of chocolate =( ... as your punishment, you can't call me fat or obese T_T ... I'm gonna open the box of chocolates now. I hope mummy finishes them and gets fat, hmmph. I'm such a lovely and sweet daughter lalala.

Omg what's wrong with me. I think I am stressed. @_@... I knowwww it doesn't seem like I'm stressed at all ... in fact my classmates have been saying that I seem VERY relaxed despite having all these assignments and exams coming up. BUTTTTTT. My body has proven that I am stressed okay! How else do you explain my weight gain?! HUH HUH HUH?!! ... Okay because I ate way too much... BUT ... Why have I been eating so much HMMM?!! The answer is STRESS!!! and and ... another proof!!! ... My period was nearly 3 weeks late HAH! ... and that happens when you're stressed (and unhealthy but we'll stick to STRESS for now) ... Wow I'm quite good at twisting things around wtf.

OHHHHHHHHH and I heard that my high school Japanese teacher Naito sensei has given birth to a baby girl!!! OMG how cute is that?! ... T_T Anyone have her address or e-mail or something? I think I really should send her a card!

Okay bye bye for now. I'm gonna go out and buy some meat to boil soup and then prepare tomorrow's lunch ... =( why am i such a sweet girlfriend? =P ... (despite being obese and fugly T_T) ...But hey obese and fugly girlfriends are allowed to be sweet too =( ...

No comments: