Tuesday, May 20, 2008

#39

To the few people who had to listen to my ramblings, Thank You very much for your concern and I'm Sorry.

However,

Special thanks to :

My cousin Ashley, the one I never fail to turn to whenever I am faced with problems and difficulties... the one who has the ability to influence my final decision. Thanks so much 'biu jeh', for your advice has influenced me to think on the better side of things, even though you're all the way back in Malaysia.

AND

Elaine, though I didn't tell you what exactly happened, you were prepared to come all the way over to my place in the middle of the cold night just to provide me with support. Sorry I turned you down, I just needed some time to absorb things alone. But dinner + dessert with you on the following day was great =)...

AND

To the far far away friends, even though you will not be reading this...I have to show my appreciation anyhow =).

Pctan, yes I admit that I do sometimes complain to you about your rubbish talks, but hey, if it wasn't for those, I wouldn't have felt better. Thanks for those MSN chats, and for listening to what I have to say. To you, it may be something small, but to me.. it's certainly way more than that =).

Eeyang, wow... felt great to talk to you again after god knows how long since we last talked! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me, and I know that you yourself are not going through very good times... and I'm worried. Hope that you will be able to be fine again. =( Coz it's gonna be a long time till I can give you hugs.

I'm fine now, but wouldn't have been if it wasn't for you guys. Please, please, do remember that whenever you guys feel down, you can always come to me... and you can do anything! Even if you want to find somebody to slap, you can let it out on me =(... (but please don't have the urge to slap people soon la ok?)

With much Love,
Slowie xxx

2 comments:

.:Baby Gin:. said...

hey princess.. sorry i havent been around lately and i seem to be pretty outdated..

but u know im still always here aight.

muacks

Slowieee said...

Thanks a lot babe, the fact that you're thoughtful enough to leave a comment here is already enough to let me know that you're there. =)

muacks.