Saturday, May 31, 2008

#42

WINTER IS ON ITS WAY !!! *jumps up and down*... Time to shop for more moisturizer...You must think I'm crazy to love winter, but my skin is EXTREMELY SENSITIVE to heat and sweat. (Yes, which explains why I never exercise so stop calling me LAZY okay!!! =( !) I get red spots on my face and rashes all over my body when I sweat =( ...



See see! It was foggy when I stepped out of the house! So happyyyy!!! ... Can't really tell from this pic but it was extremely foggy that morning. I felt sorry for people who had to drive, hehe.



Fugly me and the cheeky boy camwhoring for absolutely no reason, but hey, who needs a reason to camwhore?!



Hehe. It was supposed to be a sweet moment but... interupted by my camwhoring addiction. Sorry baby!



He was playing aerobics on the Wii fit... =.="... Look at his face, so happy that he was finally getting the hang of it and not tripping over.



Random: my dinner + supper for today. Hehehe. Yes, it's congee and fried vermicelli. What a combo!




Steamed banana cake. Thought of making something healthier for once. It was surprisingly not bad! Not recommended if you hate bananas, obviously. I love bananas, so this is great for me!



...And I also baked some mini chocolate muffins simply because... chocolate is better than banana. Hehe.



For the boy =) to encourage him for his exams.




All nicely packed for him =)!

Okay, think it's time for a warm shower + bed ...

I slept for 14 - 16 hours last night OMG. It always happens after exams =.="...

No comments: