Went to the city with the boy yesterday despite being sick and looking hideous (Thanks cold sore, thanks!) ... Fresh air is always good. I can't stand being at home with the heater on because I get a major headache from it.
We had trouble deciding on what to eat. Too many choices in the city!!! I felt like eating Taiwanese beef noodles, 'xiao loong bao' and dumplings yet craving for steak... wtf. Ended up having none of those =.=" ... Walked into an Italian restaurant instead... which I forgot the name of. Heh.
This is the boy, his Pizza Australiana and my Spaghetti Aglio e Olio. Quite cheap! $10 for his pizza and $8 for my pasta! Ignore his face... he looks rather odd there. Hehe.
Yes, I've gained (a lot of) weight. Leave me alone >=(! ... Notice the little bump underneath my nose? That's the cold sore... Can't really see from here but it's so hideous in real life *sigh*... I do look sick and pale, don't I? Even with make up on... *sobs*... He's wearing my beanie =.="...
Smileeeee ~ I was rather over dressed yesterday wtf. First thing my sister's friend said to me was, "Wah, you going skiing ah?!"... I'm sick okay, leave me alone... =(! So I took off my beanie...
After our dinner ... which wasn't exactly super duper satisfying but it was acceptable I guess... we headed over to Max Brenner for dessert... but OMG, it was FULL! There were probably like more than 10 other people waiting in line, so we gave up and headed to Pancake Parlour instead. There goes my chocolate fondue ... =(!
His overly sweet Apricot Sundae... Doesn't look very appealing at all...
My super duper yummylicious Chocolate Cherry Jubilee because strawberries are out of season =( ... but it was still extremely mouth watering... Shikes, just by looking at this I'm already salivating, wth!
Us. Tralalala ~ I look horrible but oh well.
My $2 pair of gloves. Cheap and warm! We ended up wearing one on each hand, while keeping our naked hand in our pockets... =.="! The stupid things we do...
EXAMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS tomorrow, I know jackshit!!! ... Psychology and Understanding Health ... 5 hours of exam ... kill me pleaseeeeee. Gonna go study @ Gloria Jean's tomorrow ... need my dose of caffeine. Guess who's gonna be doing some last minute cramming tomorrow? wtf.
Sighhh I really like the teddy bear from Peter Alexander and I wanna buy that bag from FCUK... T_T ... but I've literally got no cash left in my purse, it's so not funny. Whyyyyyyy do interest rates have to be so high now... =( ... can't use my credit card... Omg okay I need to study. Why are my fingers still so attached to the keyboard?!!! I can't stopppp.. omggg shoo shoo. Bye.
3 comments:
The restaurant is called Pizza Italiano Baby =)....
Love You Muchie...Make sure you eat your medicine okay? =)
Wear more orh...later catch cold...
Sleep Earlier too...GET OFF THE COMPUTER!!
Thanks For The Night...Love You (L)
I'm off to BED!!! Weeeeeeeeee
Why your bf so handsome ah? Envy you la.. Haha.. Glad that you are so happy.. :")
Is it? I thought it was called Menu'Italiano or something like that.. oh well! I'm out of medication T_T ... hope my cold sore doesn't come back! Love you too ~
Peggy: wahhh don't simply say, that's not the truth at all haha! Happy? hmm, reality is usually different from what is shown in photos hehe.. =) but thanks so much!
Post a Comment