Wednesday, May 21, 2008

#40

Hi everyone I'm still alive. I'm glad to hear that you're glad to know. Wth. Sighhh am I going insane or insane? Insane lah!

- Down with a cold + COLD SORE. Most people think that cold sore is just like normal flu... Hmm. Google it, and you'll know how horrible it is. Sighhhhhhh. Now I'm gonna have to put up with looking fugly for the next couple of weeks.

- Been so COLD this week ... I've been wearing the same coat for the past 2-3 days because it's the only one I have that's not too puffy yet keeps me warm. T_T ... I'm too broke to buy nice coats. Sigh.

- The boyfriend & I are taking it step by step.

- Exams start next Monday and I know literally...NOTHING. Woo.

- Last lecture tomorrow. Bought a few small boxes of chocolate for my classmates who helped me through the semester by lying to my lecturer to cover my absence (=P) and signing my attendance for me.

- My sister's been on the phone for the past two nights. Hmm. She usually sleeps really early but now she's sleeping even later than me... (I sleep at 4-5am!) ... *sniff* I smell something fishy. Guess daddy's gonna have to book an extra seat for upcoming family dinners, nyeheh. Omg, if my brother brings his girlfriend/boyfriend (whichever he prefers, I won't discriminate wtf) home then we'll have to book 10 seats for family dinners and concerts. Random thought.

- I want a cute, fluffy, light grey dwarf lop bunny *sulk*.

- The End because I don't want to keep on complaining about small things when victims from the Sichuan Earthquake are suffering so so so so so much more T_T ... My heart goes out to all of you.


Pics ::



Don't know, just a random pic ... Looking into the sky which seems to be so grey and dull lately ... My heart's aching for those in Sichuan who have lost family and friends, those still trapped and living even though it's been more than a week, those who have been rescued, and those who passed away.



Heh. Very scary, I know. Deliberately made it that way =P... sent it to the boy through MMS to scare the hell out of him. =P! Am i now qualified to be one of those CcCuUTTTiezZzBaYyyBeEEhHhzZzZz on friendster who types like iM sOo KyOoT SoRwEE DiZ AcC aLeDi FuLL sO pLz aDdd Maiii 12940192329420472437rD aCcOuNT tHxxx! Sigh, see what stress is doing to me? (and yes, i know it's 7th not 7rd, but those CcCuUtIiEEeEe *OMG ARENT U TIRED OF TYPING LIKE THIS* BaYyYyBeeHHHzzz don't!) Okay moving on. (Oh wait, and yes i deliberately stuck out my lips like that too wtf).



Our heart shaped balloon with our faces printed on it, which is now on display in my room, and I look at it every night (although I only see the shape of it because I'm blind without contacts on =.=) before I fall asleep.

Blehhhh. Should be studying but really need to sleep early to prevent my cold sore from getting worse! It's evil, I tell you. The first time I had it, it took 6 months to completely heal! And even till today, when i feel that spot with my finger, it feels really... weird and disgusting! Ughhhh.

No comments: